Foot and Ankle Surgeon
There are many reasons someone may need to consider foot or ankle surgery, and it’s important that you have a surgeon you can trust to provide you with the ultimate care. After all, foot and ankle problems can be rather complicated and they can also impact other parts of the body. To ensure that you get the immediate and critical care and treatment you need, the surgical team of Dr. George Tjamaloukas and Dr. Kathy Tjamaloukas at Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Center is here to help.
First, it’s important that you get a proper diagnosis so you know what’s going on. To ensure an accurate diagnosis it’s important that you turn to a foot and ankle specialist who has the latest and most advanced tools and technologies. Here in our Wesley Chapel, FL, office, you’ll find all the latest imaging technology to diagnose everything from fractures to ruptured tendons. Having all of these tools in-house means a faster diagnosis and treatment.
While the goal is to treat many foot and ankle problems without resorting to surgery, sometimes surgery is the best approach, and it’s important to know when it might be time to turn to a foot and ankle surgeon for an evaluation. You should visit a surgeon if,
- You have just sustained a foot or ankle injury
- You have certain health problems that could affect your foot health (e.g. diabetes; poor circulation)
- You are experiencing limited mobility and functionality due to foot problems
- You are experiencing persistent or severe foot, ankle or leg pain
- You have pain when standing for extended periods of time
- Your condition affects your daily routine, physical activity or quality of life
- There are any physical changes in the appearance of your feet or ankle
Here at Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Center in Wesley Chapel, FL, we provide both surgical and nonsurgical treatment options, making it convenient for patients of all ages to get the care they need in one convenient location. We treat a wide range of conditions and problems including,
- Hammertoes and bunions
- Acute and chronic heel pain
- Achilles tendon injuries, disorders, and ruptures
- Sports injuries
- Flat feet
- Diabetic complications
If you are looking for a foot and ankle surgeon in Wesley Chapel, FL, who can address all of your podiatry needs then call Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Center at (813) 909-0865 to schedule a consultation.